King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The Lord reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth between the Cherubims; let the earth be moved.
4. The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
6. Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.
7. He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.
8. Thou answeredst them, O Lord our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.