King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
2. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
5. And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
6. For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
7. God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.
8. O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
10. Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
11. The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
14. Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
15. Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
19. Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
33. Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
39. Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground.
48. What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
50. Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
51. Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O Lord; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.