New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
5. For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.
9. All nations whom You have made Shall come and worship before You, O Lord, And shall glorify Your name.
14. O God, the proud have risen against me, And a mob of violent men have sought my life, And have not set You before them.
15. But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.
16. Oh, turn to me, and have mercy on me! Give Your strength to Your servant, And save the son of Your maidservant.