King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.
10. The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars.
14. Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine;
15. And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.
17. Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.