New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph. I cried out to God with my voice-- To God with my voice; And He gave ear to me.
2. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; My hand was stretched out in the night without ceasing; My soul refused to be comforted.
6. I call to remembrance my song in the night; I meditate within my heart, And my spirit makes diligent search.
10. And I said, "This is my anguish; But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High."
18. The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook.