King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
6. I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
10. And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
16. The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
18. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.