New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Psalm of Solomon. Give the king Your judgments, O God, And Your righteousness to the king's Son.
4. He will bring justice to the poor of the people; He will save the children of the needy, And will break in pieces the oppressor.
10. The kings of Tarshish and of the isles Will bring presents; The kings of Sheba and Seba Will offer gifts.
14. He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; And precious shall be their blood in His sight.
15. And He shall live; And the gold of Sheba will be given to Him; Prayer also will be made for Him continually, And daily He shall be praised.
16. There will be an abundance of grain in the earth, On the top of the mountains; Its fruit shall wave like Lebanon; And those of the city shall flourish like grass of the earth.
17. His name shall endure forever; His name shall continue as long as the sun. And men shall be blessed in Him; All nations shall call Him blessed.
19. And blessed be His glorious name forever! And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.