New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress.
4. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, Out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
6. By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall be continually of You.
13. Let them be confounded and consumed Who are adversaries of my life; Let them be covered with reproach and dishonor Who seek my hurt.
15. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness And Your salvation all the day, For I do not know their limits.
16. I will go in the strength of the Lord God; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.
18. Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, do not forsake me, Until I declare Your strength to this generation, Your power to everyone who is to come.
19. Also Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You?
20. You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, Shall revive me again, And bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
22. Also with the lute I will praise you-- And Your faithfulness, O my God! To You I will sing with the harp, O Holy One of Israel.