New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. With flutes . A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O Lord, Consider my meditation.
3. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.
7. But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.
8. Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.
9. For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; Their inward part is destruction; Their throat is an open tomb; They flatter with their tongue.
10. Pronounce them guilty, O God! Let them fall by their own counsels; Cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions, For they have rebelled against You.
11. But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You.