New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. Set to 'Do Not Destroy.' A Michtam of David. Do you indeed speak righteousness, you silent ones? Do you judge uprightly, you sons of men?
7. Let them flow away as waters which run continually; When he bends his bow, Let his arrows be as if cut in pieces.
8. Let them be like a snail which melts away as it goes, Like a stillborn child of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
9. Before your pots can feel the burning thorns, He shall take them away as with a whirlwind, As in His living and burning wrath.
10. The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,