New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. Set to 'Mahalath.' A Contemplation of David. The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; There is none who does good.
2. God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
3. Every one of them has turned aside; They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one.
4. Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call upon God?
5. There they are in great fear Where no fear was, For God has scattered the bones of him who encamps against you; You have put them to shame, Because God has despised them.