King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
4. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou Judgest.
6. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
14. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.