King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
3. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
7. Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
8. I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings to have been continually before me.
16. But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
18. When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
21. These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.