New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. Hear this, all peoples; Give ear, all inhabitants of the world,
10. For he sees wise men die; Likewise the fool and the senseless person perish, And leave their wealth to others.
11. Their inner thought is that their houses will last forever, Their dwelling places to all generations; They call their lands after their own names.
13. This is the way of those who are foolish, And of their posterity who approve their sayings. Selah
14. Like sheep they are laid in the grave; Death shall feed on them; The upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; And their beauty shall be consumed in the grave, far from their dwelling.
18. Though while he lives he blesses himself (For men will praise you when you do well for yourself),