New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A song for Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
4. There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
5. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.
9. He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariot in the fire.
10. Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!