New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
2. The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth; You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
6. And if he comes to see me, he speaks lies; His heart gathers iniquity to itself; When he goes out, he tells it.
8. "An evil disease," they say, "clings to him. And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more."
9. Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me.