New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Psalm of David. To bring to remembrance. O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your wrath, Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure!
3. There is no soundness in my flesh Because of Your anger, Nor any health in my bones Because of my sin.
12. Those also who seek my life lay snares for me; Those who seek my hurt speak of destruction, And plan deception all the day long.
16. For I said, "Hear me, lest they rejoice over me, Lest, when my foot slips, they exalt themselves against me."
19. But my enemies are vigorous, and they are strong; And those who hate me wrongfully have multiplied.