King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
4. He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
6. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.
7. How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
8. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
10. O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.