King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. I Will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.
3. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.
5. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
7. Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
9. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
11. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;