New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. To the Chief Musician. Set to 'The Deer of the Dawn.' A Psalm of David. My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? Why are You so far from helping Me, And from the words of My groaning?
14. I am poured out like water, And all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It has melted within Me.
15. My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death.
16. For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
23. You who fear the Lord, praise Him! All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him, And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!
24. For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; Nor has He hidden His face from Him; But when He cried to Him, He heard.
26. The poor shall eat and be satisfied; Those who seek Him will praise the Lord. Let your heart live forever!
27. All the ends of the world Shall remember and turn to the Lord, And all the families of the nations Shall worship before You.
29. All the prosperous of the earth Shall eat and worship; All those who go down to the dust Shall bow before Him, Even he who cannot keep himself alive.