New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O Lord, Attend to my cry; Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips.
3. You have tested my heart; You have visited me in the night; You have tried me and have found nothing; I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
4. Concerning the works of men, By the word of Your lips, I have kept away from the paths of the destroyer.
7. Show Your marvelous lovingkindness by Your right hand, O You who save those who trust in You From those who rise up against them.
11. They have now surrounded us in our steps; They have set their eyes, crouching down to the earth,
14. With Your hand from men, O Lord, From men of the world who have their portion in this life, And whose belly You fill with Your hidden treasure. They are satisfied with children, And leave the rest of their possession for their babes.