New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
12. Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You.
14. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
15. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
18. If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.