New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
34. Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law; Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
48. My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes.
73. Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
78. Let the proud be ashamed, For they treated me wrongfully with falsehood; But I will meditate on Your precepts.
84. How many are the days of Your servant? When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?
128. Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way.