King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
7. The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
11. They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
12. They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
15. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
26. Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27. God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.