New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great You are clothed with honor and majesty,
3. He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters, Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind,
8. They went up over the mountains; They went down into the valleys, To the place which You founded for them.
9. You have set a boundary that they may not pass over, That they may not return to cover the earth.
13. He waters the hills from His upper chambers; The earth is satisfied with the fruit of Your works.
14. He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, And vegetation for the service of man, That he may bring forth food from the earth,
15. And wine that makes glad the heart of man, Oil to make his face shine, And bread which strengthens man's heart.
24. O Lord, how manifold are Your works! In wisdom You have made them all. The earth is full of Your possessions--
25. This great and wide sea, In which are innumerable teeming things, Living things both small and great.
29. You hide Your face, they are troubled; You take away their breath, they die and return to their dust.