King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3. Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
8. They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
14. He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
15. And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
24. O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
25. So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
29. Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
33. I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.