New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed and pours out his complaint before the Lord. Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to You.
2. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline Your ear to me; In the day that I call, answer me speedily.
18. This will be written for the generation to come, That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.
24. I said, "O my God, Do not take me away in the midst of my days; Your years are throughout all generations.
26. They will perish, but You will endure; Yes, they will all grow old like a garment; Like a cloak You will change them, And they will be changed.