King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
11. For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
13. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
26. While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
29. When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30. Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
34. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.