King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
5. Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.
15. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
16. He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
18. For it is a pleasant thing if thou keep them within thee; they shall withal be fitted in thy lips.
21. That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?