New King James Version
Next Chapter >>>
11. If they say, "Come with us, Let us lie in wait to shed blood; Let us lurk secretly for the innocent without cause;
21. She cries out in the chief concourses, At the openings of the gates in the city She speaks her words
22. "How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge.
27. When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you.
28. "Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
31. Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled to the full with their own fancies.
32. For the turning away of the simple will slay them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them;