King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. A wise servant shall have rule over a son that causeth shame, and shall have part of the inheritance among the brethren.
5. Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.
8. A gift is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that hath it: whithersoever it turneth, it prospereth.
9. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.
14. The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
15. He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the Lord.
20. He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: and he that hath a perverse tongue falleth into mischief.
24. Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth.