King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
8. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
9. The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
14. The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
19. The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain.
22. Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellers they are established.
26. The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the Lord: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
28. The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.
32. He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.