King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the Lord: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.
14. The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.
28. In the multitude of people is the king's honour: but in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.
29. He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.
31. He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.
33. Wisdom resteth in the heart of him that hath understanding: but that which is in the midst of fools is made known.