King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
5. The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
6. The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
9. An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
10. When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
11. By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
12. He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
18. The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.
20. They that are of a froward heart are abomination to the Lord: but such as are upright in their way are his delight.
21. Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
24. There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.
26. He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
27. He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.
29. He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.