New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The Proverbs of Solomon A wise son makes a glad father, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother.
3. The Lord will not allow the righteous soul to famish, But He casts away the desire of the wicked.
13. Wisdom is found on the lips of him who has understanding, But a rod is for the back of him who is devoid of understanding.
25. When the whirlwind pass es by, the wicked is no more, But the righteous has an everlasting foundation.
29. The way of the Lord is strength for the upright, But destruction will come to the workers of iniquity.