King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
3. The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
5. He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
13. In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
24. The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
25. As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
29. The way of the Lord is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.