New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2. as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
5. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
6. I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
8. For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
9. I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.
11. Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
12. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
13. But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves.
14. I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
21. that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
23. I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24. Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
25. O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.