King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them.
5. Whose harvest the hungry eateth up, and taketh it even out of the thorns, and the robber swalloweth up their substance.
12. He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
17. Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
21. Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.
22. At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
23. For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.
24. And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin.
25. Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth.