New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
2. If one attempts a word with you, will you become weary? But who can withhold himself from speaking?
10. The roaring of the lion, The voice of the fierce lion, And the teeth of the young lions are broken.
16. It stood still, But I could not discern its appearance. A form was before my eyes; There was silence; Then I heard a voice saying
19. How much more those who dwell in houses of clay, Whose foundation is in the dust, Who are crushed before a moth?
20. They are broken in pieces from morning till evening; They perish forever, with no one regarding.