King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
4. After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard.
6. For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
12. And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.
16. Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
21. And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
23. Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.