King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
7. If my step hath turned out of the way, and mine heart walked after mine eyes, and if any blot hath cleaved to mine hands;
18. (For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb;)
28. This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.
34. Did I fear a great multitude, or did the contempt of families terrify me, that I kept silence, and went not out of the door?
35. Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.
39. If I have eaten the fruits thereof without money, or have caused the owners thereof to lose their life: