King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Is it any pleasure to the almighty, that thou art righteous? or is it gain to him, that thou makest thy ways perfect?
6. For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing.
23. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
28. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
29. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There Is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.