King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
15. What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
17. How oft is the candle of the wicked put out! and how oft cometh their destruction upon them! God distributeth sorrows in his anger.
21. For what pleasure hath he in his house after him, when the number of his months is cut off in the midst?
30. That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.
33. The clods of the valley shall be sweet unto him, and every man shall draw after him, as there are innumerable before him.