King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
8. He shall fly away as a dream, and shall not be found: yea, he shall be chased away as a vision of the night.
15. He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.
18. That which he laboured for shall he restore, and shall not swallow it down: according to his substance shall the restitution be, and he shall not rejoice therein.
19. Because he hath oppressed and hath forsaken the poor; because he hath violently taken away an house which he builded not;
22. In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.
23. When he is about to fill his belly, God shall cast the fury of his wrath upon him, and shall rain it upon him while he is eating.
25. It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him.
26. All darkness shall be hid in his secret places: a fire not blown shall consume him; it shall go ill with him that is left in his tabernacle.