New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
20. The wicked man writhes with pain all his days, And the number of years is hidden from the oppressor.
23. He wanders about for bread, saying, 'Where is it?' He knows that a day of darkness is ready at his hand.
28. He dwells in desolate cities, In houses which no one inhabits, Which are destined to become ruins.
29. He will not be rich, Nor will his wealth continue, Nor will his possessions overspread the earth.
30. He will not depart from darkness; The flame will dry out his branches, And by the breath of His mouth he will go away.