King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
4. I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.
5. He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
6. The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
7. But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
8. Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
14. Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
15. Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
23. He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
24. He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.