King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
3. Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed?
6. And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.
15. For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:
17. And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday: thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.
18. And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.