King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2. Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
3. And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
4. And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
10. And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters:
13. And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters:
16. And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters:
22. And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
26. And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:
29. And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.
30. And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters: