New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter
1. Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
4. But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
8. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.
9. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
10. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.
12. As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13. For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14. But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
16. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.