New King James Version
<<< Previous Chapter ................................. Next Chapter >>>
1. Then Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said to them, "These are the words which the Lord has commanded you to do
2. Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh day shall be a holy day for you, a Sabbath of rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.
4. And Moses spoke to all the congregation of the children of Israel, saying, "This is the thing which the Lord commanded, saying
5. 'Take from among you an offering to the Lord. Whoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it as an offering to the Lord gold, silver, and bronze;
11. the tabernacle, its tent, its covering, its clasps, its boards, its bars, its pillars, and its sockets;
15. the incense altar, its poles, the anointing oil, the sweet incense, and the screen for the door at the entrance of the tabernacle;
16. the altar of burnt offering with its bronze grating, its poles, all its utensils, and the laver and its base;
17. the hangings of the court, its pillars, their sockets, and the screen for the gate of the court;
19. the garments of ministry, for ministering in the holy place--the holy garments for Aaron the priest and the garments of his sons, to minister as priests.' "
21. Then everyone came whose heart was stirred, and everyone whose spirit was willing, and they brought the Lord's offering for the work of the tabernacle of meeting, for all its service, and for the holy garments.
22. They came, both men and women, as many as had a willing heart, and brought earrings and nose rings, rings and necklaces, all jewelry of gold, that is, every man who made an offering of gold to the Lord.
23. And every man, with whom was found blue, purple, and scarlet thread, fine linen, and goats' hair, red skins of rams, and badger skins, brought them.
24. Everyone who offered an offering of silver or bronze brought the Lord's offering. And everyone with whom was found acacia wood for any work of the service, brought it.
25. All the women who were gifted artisans spun yarn with their hands, and brought what they had spun, of blue, purple, and scarlet, and fine linen.
29. The children of Israel brought a freewill offering to the Lord, all the men and women whose hearts were willing to bring material for all kinds of work which the Lord, by the hand of Moses, had commanded to be done.
30. And Moses said to the children of Israel, "See, the Lord has called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah;
31. and He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and understanding, in knowledge and all manner of workmanship,
33. in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of artistic workmanship.
34. And He has put in his heart the ability to teach, in him and Aholiab the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan.